Managing the Accounts Payable function ensuring, all suppliers are paid on time and credit terms are adhered to. Contribute towards cashflow forecast and management.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Managing the Accounts Payable function ensuring, all suppliers are paid on time and credit terms are adhered to.
* Pay Suppliers using Syteline ERP and bankline packages.
* Answer any payment queries raised by suppliers and check supplier statements.
* Match invoices received to approved purchase orders in ERP.
* Ensure invoices are properly authorised and coded by approvers.
* Ensure strict controls are followed maintaining supplier details on Syteline.
* Ensure credit limits and terms are fully exploited but suppliers are not paid late.
* Make foreign payments to overseas suppliers.
* Reconcile the aged creditors to the general ledger balance sheet account.
* Provide support for Group Financial Controller for cashflow forecasting.
* Be vigilant and detect cyber fraud attempts.
* Ensure process notes are up to date, accurate and are being followed.
* Suggest process changes and improvement as necessary.
* Dealing with annual finance audit requests.
* Assist with ad-hoc queries.
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Excel skills
* Worked for European based companies.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs