|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Rayner is a leading developer and manufacturer of ophthalmic implants and pharmaceuticals with global headquarters in Worthing, UK. We specialize in the design and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs) and related products, such as OVDs and pharmaceuticals used in cataract and refractive surgery. Since the manufacture of the world’s first IOL by Rayner in 1949, we have continuously pioneered IOL design with a goal of improving vision and restoring sight worldwide. The first ever FDA- approved IOL was a Rayner lens. Today, over 26 million IOLs are implanted around the world every year, and it is globally the most performed elective surgical procedure. Our mission is simple: to deliver excellent visual outcomes for patients and surgeons.
In June 2021 Rayner was acquired by CVC, an international Private Equity business with substantial funds under management. CVC has already shown itself to be an excellent partner to Rayner and has demonstrated its commitment to grow the business internationally. With CVC as our partner, we have the resources to make further investments in ophthalmology.
Since Rayner was founded in 1910, we have established a reputation for innovation and product excellence. Rayner has over 400 employees in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, US, Canada, Malaysia and India. Today, we have offices in New York and Memphis. Rayner Surgical Inc and Omeros Corporation have announced the signing of an agreement to transfer Omeros’s ophthalmology assets, including OMIDRIA and the teams to support the product to Rayner and subject to usual closing conditions. Rayner will open an office in Seattle and the OMIDRIA team will be a big part of our growth.
Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our accounting and reporting process, including month- and year-end process, general ledger, accounts receivable and expenditure variance analysis in the finance department. This role will partner with the Finance Director on driving the month-end close process and analyzing accounting data to produce financial reports. Also, the candidate will assist with accounts receivable relating to all Rayner sales.
Accounts receivable duties include credit control, account reconciliation, sales receipt posting, ad hoc sales invoicing, and responding to customer queries.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Overseeing the day-to-day accounting operations
* Supporting with month-end activities and creating journal entries
* Performing accounts reconciliation and analysis
* Reviewing AP invoices and payments
* Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
* Assisting with expenditure variance analysis and budgeting
* Proactive credit control responsibilities and reviewing list of overdue debt
* Posting and reconciling of cash receipt.
* Raising ad hoc sales invoices on NetSuite. This role will also work with the sales team to setup new customers on NetSuite and updating product pricing as and when required.
* Providing general finance support and completing other projects as assigned, including ad-hoc analysis and tasks
* Desire to work in a fast moving and growing business.
* Effective communicator.
* Attention to details.
* Able to work with strict control processes.
* Experience within the Ophthalmology sector and IOLS
* Experience in the Medical Device space
* Netsuite experience
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs