Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- To achieve sales targets and grow market share of Rayner and our partner products and manage customer accounts in your territory.
- Be trusted expert and representative of Rayner and our products.
- To secure the ongoing retention of as much of the current/existing intraocular lens business and existing accounts
- To execute a strategic plan and growth strategy for Rayner’s business in North of Spain, both in the short term and into the future
- To be accountable for driving sales and profit growth in North of Spain
- To prepare the North of Spain market for product launches and to capitalise on the introduction of new products to drive the business
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Competencies & Role Specifics:
Achieve and exceed the sales targets for your territory, including:
- Maintain full Territory cover to maximise sales potential
- Identify new lens and factored and partner product opportunities/ trials
Provide an effective account management service for all surgeons, ophthalmic units and other customers within the territory and continually develop those relationships to strengthen Rayner’s position in the market, including:
- post-market surveillance
- service existing lens banks ensuring lenses are in date and reordered to maintain the bank
- provide ongoing training and develop relationships with surgeons and nursing staff in hospitals with lens banks
- deal calmly and effectively with any incidents and problems
- work positively and effectively with all internal teams to ensure the best possible overall experience for our customers
Build and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the territory for which you are responsible and excellent product knowledge.
- Monitor market and customer trends, including pricing; and competitor activity, and report back to the Marketing team and Spain Sales management.
- Continually develop both your sales and product skills to become a trusted expert. Take proactive responsibility for your own development.
Understand and work in alignment with our Product and Commercial strategies, liaising with Marketing and rest of the Commercial team.
Understand work within the Rayner Quality Management system, including following with Marketing and rest of the Commercial team.
Produce reports and action/ sales/ territory plans and sales reviews as required, including stock and activity reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in Medical Devices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Residence in Basque Country
- Experience in Hospital Sales
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Knowledge of the Ophthalmology Market
- Experience in IOL sales
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs