Inside Sales Representative- Brazil
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Rayner is a leading developer and manufacturer of ophthalmic implants and pharmaceuticals with global headquarters in Worthing, UK. We specialize in the design and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs) and related products, such as OVDs and pharmaceuticals used in cataract and refractive surgery. Since the manufacture of the world’s first IOL by Rayner in 1949, we have continuously pioneered IOL design with a goal of improving vision and restoring sight worldwide. The first ever FDA- approved IOL was a Rayner lens. Today, over 26 million IOLs are implanted around the world every year, and it is globally the most performed elective surgical procedure. Our mission is simple: to deliver excellent visual outcomes for patients and surgeons.
In June 2021 Rayner was acquired by CVC, an international Private Equity business with substantial funds under management. CVC has already shown itself to be an excellent partner to Rayner and has demonstrated its commitment to grow the business internationally. With CVC as our partner, we have the resources to make further investments in ophthalmology.
Since Rayner was founded in 1910, we have established a reputation for innovation and product excellence. Rayner has over 400 employees in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, US, Canada, Malaysia and India. Today, we have offices in New York and Memphis. Rayner Surgical Inc and Omeros Corporation have announced the signing of an agreement to transfer Omeros’s ophthalmology assets, including OMIDRIA and the teams to support the product to Rayner. Rayner will open an office in Seattle and the OMIDRIA team will be a big part of our growth.
Achievement of annually defined sales targets (in particular Premium IOL packages) through tele-sales activities including video-conferencing, expansion of Brazil market share in the business areas of Premium intraocular lenses, viscoelastics and tear substitutes from Rayner as well as additionally defined partner products, as well as the support of customers in the respective region. Selection and Qualification of new, suitable Premium IOL customers and smooth transition to deal closing by respective Territory Manager or direct deal closing by Premium Consultant. Competent, committed, structured and goal-oriented cooperation with the Country Manager, Regional Sales Manager and Territory Managers in the planning and implementation of marketing and sales strategies. Representative and expert of Rayner and its product portfolio at operating eye surgeons and clinics as well as clinics with affiliated departments.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Achievement and expansion of sales targets in the assigned region, including:
* Achievement of the quantitative sales targets and qualitative targets. Development and / or maximization of the existing sales potential
* Identification and acquisition of new customers with Premium intraocular lenses and their partner products
Ensuring active and goal-oriented customer management for all operating doctors, clinics, practices and other customers in the Brazil region through active and timely use of the installed CRM system. Intensive use of the existing sales analysis programs for the purpose of developing proactive, independent and strategic sales activities. Develop new relationships with new customers in order to strengthen Rayner's position in Brazil and in the overall market, including:
* Intensive collaboration with the Sales, Eyescience and Marketing departments
* Training and development concepts in cooperation with Eyescience for sales for doctors and operating theater staff in hospitals and practices
* Dedicated, goal-oriented and effective design of the Premium Consultant position
* CODEX compliant behavior towards internal and external customers
* Positive, open and creative collaboration with the existing teams in order to ensure added value for the customer when using the Rayner product portfolio
* Observation of market and customer trends, including price development and competitor activities, feedback to the sales, marketing and eyescience teams
* Continuous development of personal sales skills as well as product knowledge through continuous participation in internal or external training programs with documentation of results
* Targeted sales activities in your own area in accordance with the defined sales and marketing strategies in the BRAZIL region
* Elaboration of ongoing action, sales and area plans and sales analyzes
* Consistency of personal and business activities with
* Rayner quality management systems and relevant SOPs as well as other guidelines
Prepare reports and action, sales and area plans, as well as sales analysis when required. Always represent Rayner in a positive and professional manner.
* Educated to degree level ideally with a science background, Commercial training, nurse or comparable degree
* Ability and qualification to sell medical devices according to German rules and regulations
* Experiences in ophthalmology, proven track record in selling medical devices and in particular Premium IOL
* Ability to demonstrate existing relationships with key stakeholders at the above
* At least 3 years’ relevant experience
* Knowledge of ophthalmology, optics or comparable professions
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs