Manager, Sales Reporting and CRM - EU and RoW
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||27 days ago|
Purpose of the Role:
Overall, the Manager of Sales Reporting & CRM will be the primary architect and administrator for the Salesforce CRM application and related systems. The role will also be primarily responsible for daily and weekly sales reporting for senior leaders and the field sales force, overseeing the Rayner Customer Master, and other data processes and systems in support of the Rayner commercial organization.
An advanced knowledge of various data applications (especially Salesforce, Excel, SQL and AWS) and processes for bringing together disparate data from various sources to provide business insight is critical for success in this role. Additional responsibilities include collaboration with commercial team members to provide expertise and hands on work to support ad hoc data, reporting and analytical requests.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Salesforce CRM Management and Administration:
- Serves as the chief architect for designing and maintaining executive, first line manager and territory level dashboards in Salesforce
- Updates fields, graphs and/or data as appropriate, and ensures that data expressions are clearly presented
- Provide support to and interact with a wide variety of CRM users over the phone, through e-mail or in person to resolve various application issues and provide CRM end user support and training as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with internal applications and databases
- Create and update user documentation (user manuals, reference guides, etc.) to increase user efficiency
- Administration of user accounts – new starters, leavers, role changes
- Direct and oversee on-going CRM updates (merging like datasets, eliminating duplications, researching and resolving discrepant data, etc.) to ensure accurate and current sales and account level data
- Create and execute system reports as necessary, and ensure accuracy and timeliness of all sales, activity and account level data and field reports
Sales Report Generation & Oversight:
- Produce and deliver core daily and weekly sales performance reports to Rayner’s senior and field leadership
- Continuously improve both the content and timely delivery of the field sales and activity reports in a manner which flows logically and assists the end user in gleaning helpful business insights
- Direct the automation and delivery of sales and management reports through the various databases and software applications and lead the development and ongoing administration of regularly-scheduled internal and external reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) and special information reports utilizing ancillary applications for all segments of the field sales force
- Assess, test, recommend, and deploy hardware and software solutions to aggregate and analyze data sets in our quest to provide stakeholders with the most timely, meaningful and comprehensive views of the business
- Collaborate with various field and internal individuals and teams to develop unique reports to assist in sales performance tracking and improvement, and optimal customer management
Customer Master Management:
- Manage the Customer Master, Rayner’s single source of truth for all customer-related data, refreshing Customer Master daily and ensuring all data is current and accurate
- Identify ways and tools to marry and organize sales, account and activity data to realize operational efficiencies and to engender deeper stakeholder understanding of business issues at the territory, region and national levels
- At the direction of senior commercial leadership and in close collaboration with the Commercial / Sales Execution Team, participate in the generation and delivery of pertinent quantitative and qualitative information to the field to optimize its value and support the achievement of commercial objectives
- Conducts complex analyses of the business, pulling data from disparate sources and systems to provide a deep look at business drivers, trends, opportunities and sales force effectiveness
- At the request of key stakeholders and in collaboration with sales and executive leadership, performs tailored business analyses to address the questions/problems posed by the stakeholder
Education, Experience, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with the Salesforce platform – implementing, managing and developing CRM systems globally
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent experience) is required; Master’s degree in Information Management / Technology or Business Administration is preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an operational role with responsibility for comprehensive report generation is required with experience on the commercial side of the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry preferred
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of Excel and SQL
- Extensive knowledge of data systems and applications, particularly with data reporting applications, is required – specifically Tableau and / or PowerBI
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform
- Demonstrated organizational, project management, analytical skills, and attention-to-detail are required
- Excellent customer service, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and subordinates.
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs