The purpose of this role is to lead and be accountable for the growth, development and promotion of Rayner’s portfolio in Iberia, maximising the impact of all Iberian marketing activities and ensuring alignment with the global and regional marketing plans.
In this role, you will build effective relationships with KOLs and other external stakeholders to harness their cooperation and engagement in developing innovative products and participate in and actively engage in organising specialist marketing programs at major industry conferences in the region, such as Face Elche.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Development and delivery of Iberian marketing strategies for the full Rayner product and service portfolio.
* Planning and execution of regional congresses and customer events.
* Develop and recommend tailored pricing strategies.
* Involvement in Planning and Coordination of Clinical Studies and pre-market studies for new products - to ensure that the Clinical Studies are generating evidence to support existing product claims or desired future product claims.
* Support Key Opinion Leaders program initiatives (through PR and Practice Management).
* Develop and manage your budgets to ensure spending is in line with approved business plans.
* Champion the corporate and product brand identities – consistency and compliance.
* Strong business acumen – financial awareness, strategic thinking, business planning and budgeting, ability to develop and execute key tactics.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
* Ability to clearly communicate (and delegate, as required) with different stakeholder groups.
* Analytical and problem resolution skills.
* Creative thinking, writing and a high attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills.
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude needed to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company.
* Ability to travel internationally.
* Degree in Business / Marketing / Science / Optometry / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
* Experience launching new products and managing product life cycles.
* Event management.
* Campaign management.
* Strong scientific background, able to comprehend and interpret scientific/clinical data.
* Spanish / Portuguese / English
* Formal business or marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM).
* Experience working in Optometry/ophthalmology.
* Language: English.
* Understanding of medical device regulations.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs