The Product Specialist has a key role in linking Ophthalmic surgeons and KOLs to the Rayner advanced technology portfolio by regularly visiting operating theatres and clinical offices. The Product Specialist will also be responsible for identifying and supporting premium sales opportunities by working closely to the sales team to help transform these opportunities into revenues.
Reporting into Country Manager, the Product Specialist is expected to also work closely to the National Key Account Manager to grow a Rayner’s refractive network and clinical minded client group as well as building and maintaining relationships with key existing stakeholders both within the business and externally.
In addition, the role will cooperate with the Marketing and Eye Science teams to guarantee the successful launch of all new Rayner product technologies in the market.
Overview of the Role:
- Guarantee specialist coverage, with daily presence in the operating room of the targeted surgical centers in accordance with the commercial growth plan.
- Relate and manage relationships with KOLs in the sector, guiding them towards the successful use of Rayner's ATIOLs
- Organize and conduct training courses on products both at public and / or private ophthalmic centers, and for the sales force
- Support operational marketing activities
- Carry out activities related to the development of clinical trials to support the products
- Communicate effectively and positively with surgeons, internal staff and external staff
- Work collaboratively with managers and colleagues sharing market intelligence
Skills & Experience Required:
- Deep knowledge of the ophthalmic surgical market, including refractive.
- Excellence in communicating technical benefits of the product
- High energy motivated individual with acknowledged skills in building productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully acting based on plan
- Ability to travel - spending around 60-70% of time into operating room developing knowledge and relation with Rayner Premium technology
- Previous experience at designing and implementing successful practice development programs and initiatives
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs