Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||14 days ago|
This new role will be working within the established Sales Excellence Department, reporting to Sales Excellence Training Manager. The Sales Excellence Training Support Manager is responsible for development and administrative upkeep of Focal Point the on line company training programme.
Also supporting the Training Manager in planning, designing and delivering all training programmes to the Global Sales Teams, on the full Rayner portfolio of products. Analysing technical specifications, clinical evidence as well as competitor products and activity. Delivering training to direct and indirect sales channels globally with the aim of upskilling and ensuring Rayner sales people, the training participants, are able to expertly and effectively communicate key information to customers.
Work within the Sales Excellence department to support the development of a proprietary Rayner Way commercial model. Ensure the highest level of commercial excellence across Rayner’s global commercial teams in terms of clinical and commercial sales. Support in the development and maintenance of the Rayner on-line training programme Focal Point and manage all its contributors and stakeholders.
The role will involve significant internal and external communication; interacting with all departments within Rayner’s head office in Worthing and our other global offices.
The Global Sales Excellence Training Support Manager will be joining a dynamic and highly specialised global team in a company with tangible growth. The right candidate will have an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact as our business continues to grow and thrive.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Ensure that technical training is aligned with broader business initiatives.
* Proactively explore the technical training needs of all departments and with external distributors. These include but are not limited to:
o Commercial Sales teams: sales processes and procedures, information about the products, and how to handle common questions and product objections.
o All employees, ensuring they gain and maintain the right level of up-to-date product knowledge and competence for their role. Liaising with the HR team.
o External Distributor partners in APAC, LatAm, EU and MEASA
o Supporting training needs at Trade shows.
o Delivering launch readiness training on all new products
o Training requirements for entering into new market areas
* Design, develop and deliver technical training programmes for end-user, newly hired employee, partner and distributor:
o Self-study guide
o Train-the-trainer supporting materials
o Classroom materials
o Formal certification process
* Deliver product training that is sufficiently technical, but more geared to business benefits and competitive advantages/disadvantages.
* Ensure all materials and modules are current, coordinated with new product releases and updated continuously to reflect key competitive differentiators.
* Ensure company employees are able to expertly and effectively communicate key information to customers.
* Identify training needs by following the monthly sales dashboard, liaise with County Managers to conduct in market trainings
* Work closely with key customers, Key Opinion Leaders and consultants to identify key drivers, key barriers, best practices, clinical and practice management tips, and incorporate them into the educational platform.
* Train trade show participants so that they are knowledgeable on all products.
* Working with Sales & Marketing teams in market to build, maintain and update a database on key competitors and circulate details/updates as appropriate
* Maintain formal certification, within Focal Point process for Rayner technical product competence with country readiness
* Validate sales team’s knowledge with frequent field visits.
* Work in alignment with broader business initiatives, strategy and culture.
* Determine future course offerings to improve the technical knowledge of employees and to satisfy the customer demand for advanced knowledge.
In conjunction with the Sales Excellence Training Manager ensure that product training is delivered to a high standard.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
* Sales Excellence Team
* Marketing & Eye Science
* Commercial Direct and Indirect Sales Teams
* Customer Services Representatives
* R&D Team
* Finance Team
* I.T Team
* Regulatory Affairs
* Distribution partners
* Surgeons, Healthcare Professionals and Academics
* Key Opinion Leaders and Consultants
- Training Agencies
* Strong project management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
* Analytical and problem resolution skills
* Good organisational skills
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude needed to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company
Ability to travel internationally at short notice
* Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
* 3+ Years’ experience with sales and product training in medical device or pharma
* Knowledge of Ophthalmology therapy area
* Experience in developing and delivering instructor-led training programs
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Strong presentation and influencing skills
* Sales training experience / sales force optimisation
* New product launch experience
* Fluent English, both verbal & written is essential
* Post Graduate Qualification in Optometry equivalent professional experience
* Project management qualification or experience
* Training Qualification
* European or International experience
- Language: 2nd language proficiency
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs