Achievement and expansion of sales targets in the assigned region, including:
- Maintenance and expansion of the customer base, acquisition of new customers, product launches in Lille
- Identification and acquisition of new customers with intraocular lenses and their partner products
You will be responsible for ensuring active and goal-oriented customer management for all operating doctors, clinics, practices and other customers in the region through active and timely use of the installed CRM system. Intensive use of the existing sales analysis programs for the purpose of developing proactive, independent and strategic sales activities.
We are looking for an Area Manager with business and strategic thinking who will focus on developing existing Rayner customer base and develop new relationships with new customers in order to strengthen Rayner's position in the area and in the overall market, including:
- Intensive collaboration with the Sales, Eye Science and Marketing departments
- Service with regards to existing consignment warehouses, ensuring expiry dates and reorders
- Training and development concepts in cooperation with Eye Science for sales for doctors and operating theater staff in hospitals and practices
- Dedicated, goal-oriented and effective territory management
- CODEX compliant behaviour towards internal and external customers
- Positive, open and creative collaboration with the existing teams in order to ensure added value for the customer when using the Rayner product portfolio
- Observation of market and customer trends, including price development and competitor activities, feedback to the sales, marketing and Eye Science teams
- Continuous development of personal sales skills as well as product knowledge through continuous participation in internal or external training programs with documentation of results
- Targeted sales activities in your own area in accordance with the defined sales and marketing strategies in the Lille region
- Elaboration of ongoing action, sales and area plans and sales analysis
- Consistency of personal and business activities with Rayner quality management systems and relevant SOPs as well as other guidelines
You will also prepare reports and action, sales and area plans, as well as sales analysis when required. Always represent Rayner in a positive and professional manner.
- Professional; high self-motivation and initiative
- Ability and willingness to carry out extensive travel in the assigned territory
- Target-oriented, organised and flexible working behaviour
- Responsible and punctual personality
- Morally correct business conduct
- Able to build productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully implementing plans to achieve Company goals
- Act in line with our company values
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, ideally with a scientific background, commercial training, nursing or comparable degree.
- Ability and qualification to sell medical devices and pharmaceutical products in France (Diploma of medical visit)
- Ability to demonstrate relationships with key stakeholders at the above levels.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in ophthalmology, proven experience in medical device sales.
- Knowledge of ophthalmology, optics or comparable professions
- Language skills: Very good level of English
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs