Data privacy has always been of the highest importance for Rayner and we will always remain open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Information we collect
We collect the following information and data from our customers, customers’ candidates and site visitors:
1. contact form responses, questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Rayner
2. your email address and preferences when you sign up for our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
3. your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
Site usage information
Information on how you use the site, using cookies, video tracking and page tagging techniques. This data can be viewed by authorised people within Rayner, to:
1. improve the site by monitoring how you use it
2. gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our blog content
3. respond to any requests for a platform demonstration you send us if you’ve asked us to
4. send email alerts to users who request them
5. allow you to access Rayner services
6. provide you with information about our services if you want to.
The purpose of collecting the data:
1. record keeping of both website visitors’ activity and information
2. improving our service to website visitors
3. marketing purposes
4. respond to customer queries.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts). Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Rayner and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Rayner processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to request that Rayner erase any personal data processed by Rayner at any time.