As an Application Specialist (Junior Sales Support), you will have the perfect opportunity to step into the medical device field and work with key leaders in the Ophthalmic market. You will be responsible for:
- Support Consignment stock management
- Provide initial on-site inspection, training, and follow-up training to healthcare professionals regarding the Rayner product portfolio.
- Understand customer requirements and clinical needs, customizing training accordingly.
- Use own initiative to understand competitor sales processes and ensure that the business is responding proactively to any potential threats
- If appropriate, Assist IOL Calculation
- Support and assist the regional growth and sales increase Responsible
- Approach Customers (In Alignment with NSM and regional TM)
- Care for existing Customers
- New Customers (DEF) in terms of an efficient Territory planning
- Undertake local market research with support from the marketing team and engage with the business development team to identify emerging opportunities.
- Effectively use CRM system and undertake appropriate administration to demonstrate performance.
- Managing resources appropriately i.e. materials, travel costs and other sundries
- At all times be aware of and work to the requirements of the Company’s policies and directions on Health and Safety.
Competencies for the Role:
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills.
- Highly conscientious and self-motivated.
- Flexible approach and ‘can do attitude’.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A tenacious approach.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent planner
Skills & Experience Required: Essential
- Experience in field of ophthalmology (nurse, OR-employee, Medical Assistant, Optometrist, or similar)
- Sound understanding of ophthalmology including phaco, monofocal IOLs, and OSD products.
- Highly competent with MS Office and available to travel up to 80% of time.
- Drivers license
- Previous training experience and premium IOL experience
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs