|Job type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Published:||14 days ago|
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The purpose of this role is to support and communicate with all our customers, to deliver best-in class service. This role involves working with internal and external stakeholders processing all orders, handling all enquiries, and ensuring full customer service satisfaction.
Front office processes, including proactive and direct communication with our customers, support the field service, as well as update orders and technical advice.
Efficient preparation of complex administrative tasks for orders, in the right order of priorities.
Monitor order processing to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays in customer orders to meet our monthly sales targets.
Ensure the continuous improvement of processes and systems.
* Accurate and efficient processing of German and Austrian orders and invoicing.
* Consultation with colleagues and supervisors to prioritize work items to achieve sales goals.
* Processing customer enquiries in a professional and helpful way, as well as building and maintaining good customer relationships.
* Close consultation and communication with the sales team as well as marketing to enable smooth processes to give the customer the best possible support. This is subject to continuous improvement
* Proactive work as part of the Customer Services team, helping the team in general to achieve goals and enable further development. This includes supporting colleagues and taking on tasks and responsibilities if necessary.
* Positive and effective communication within the team as well as towards internal and external customers
* Timely production of appropriate weekly and monthly reports.
* You work proactively as part of the customer service team, helping the entire team achieve and evolve. This includes supporting your colleagues and, if necessary, covering all tasks and responsibilities
* They communicate positively and effectively in a team and with all stakeholders both internally and externally
* Proactive communication over the phone, e-mail and fax in a helpful and professional manner with customers and sales representatives during the various order processing stages
* Control process improvement activity, streamline processes and document support procedures, and notify colleagues when changes have been made to ensure a consistently positive impact on the customer
* Continuous improvement of processes and systems, e..B CRM
* Updating and maintaining SOPs when needed
* Provide management information to the customer service manager and other executives
* Collection and analysis of feedback and complaints, other analyses as needed
* Application of data protection and money laundering policies
* If necessary, the handling of all types of national (UK) and international orders and credits is accurate and within the agreed deadlines
* If necessary, perform daily billing to ensure that invoices are accurately issued and shipped on time
- Calculation of Premium IOL's by means of an online calculator in consultation with the UK team
Ambition: We have the drive to continuously improve
Integrity: We are accountable for what we do acting ethically and in the best interests of our customers, patients and stakeholders
Openness: We positively consider new ideas and challenges
Respect: We support each other and our customers to succeed
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. All key accounts are proactively contacted on a quarterly basis and the relevant field staff are informed of the results
2. 95% of orders received by 15:30 re entered on the same day, 100% within 24 hours
3. All invoices will be invoiced within 24 hours of shipment
4. All KPIs are achieved 100% by appropriate team schedule and task distribution
1. 100% compliance with CRM
2. 98% accuracy when entering orders
3. 100% accuracy for all price calculations within 24 hours of receiving the notification
4. Customer complaint and feedback recorded
5. Responsibility for the measures up to resolution within 24 hours
6. Process improvement options and document them - a process improvement log is filled in by all customer service representatives
7. Achieve 80% versatility in all team activities
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with the ability to adapt to different situations
2. Pro-active and customer-oriented
3. Positive mindset with a can-do attitude
4. MS Word & Excel Knowledge - Medium Knowledge
5. The ability to understand technical information and concepts
6. Be able to present information clearly and concisely
7. Good problem-solving capability with a logical approach
8. Able to work towards performance targets
9. Demonstrate good time management and planning skills
10. Ability to work precisely and accurately under time pressure
11. Ensure continuous improvement of processes
12. Able to work independently and as part of a team on your own initiative
13. Ambition to build a career in an innovative company in the field of medical technology
QUALIFICATIONS/ TRAINING/ EXPERIENCE
- Able to work on own initiative, self-starter and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Proven track record in a customer service role preferably in medical devices
- Graduate with an ambition to build a career in an innovative medical device company.
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Additional languages (Italian, French or Spanish)
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs