Customer Service Advisor - Brazil
|Job type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Salary:||no salary budget information available|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Rayner is a leading developer and manufacturer of ophthalmic implants and pharmaceuticals with global headquarters in Worthing, UK. We specialize in the design and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs) and related products, such as OVDs and pharmaceuticals used in cataract and refractive surgery. Since the manufacture of the world’s first IOL by Rayner in 1949, we have continuously pioneered IOL design with a goal of improving vision and restoring sight worldwide. The first ever FDA- approved IOL was a Rayner lens. Today, over 26 million IOLs are implanted around the world every year, and it is globally the most performed elective surgical procedure. Our mission is simple: to deliver excellent visual outcomes for patients and surgeons.
In June 2021 Rayner was acquired by CVC, an international Private Equity business with substantial funds under management. CVC has already shown itself to be an excellent partner to Rayner and has demonstrated its commitment to grow the business internationally. With CVC as our partner, we have the resources to make further investments in ophthalmology.
Since Rayner was founded in 1910, we have established a reputation for innovation and product excellence. Rayner has over 500 employees in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, US, Canada, Malaysia and India. Today, we have offices in New York, Seattle and Memphis in the US.
The purpose of this role is to support and communicate with all our customers, to deliver best-in class service. This role involves working with internal and external stakeholders processing all orders, handling all inquiries, and ensuring full customer service satisfaction.
* Process all types of orders, returns and credits accurately and within agreed timeframe
* Proactive communication via phone, email, MS Teams and fax in a helpful and professional manner with customer and field staff throughout the order processing stages
* Communicate positively and effectively within the team and with all your stakeholder groups internally and externally
* Capture analysis of feedback and complaints, other analyses as required
* Update and maintain SOP when necessary
* Provide management information reports as applicable
* Update and maintain customer contract pricing in NetSuite
* Work proactively as part of the customer service team, helping the team achieve its goals and develop. This includes supporting your colleagues and providing cover for any tasks as needed
* Ensure customer information to process and systems
* Support cross training of other team members
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Proactive customer focus approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
* Flexible ‘can do’ attitude needed to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company
* Good problem-solving skills and logical approach
* Able to present information clearly and concisely
* Analytical and problem resolution skills
* Able to work to performance target
* High School Diploma; Bachelor Degree in Business or related field preferred
* Able to work on own initiative
* Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and detail
* Intermediate and Advanced Excel skills
* Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English
* Proven track record in a customer service role; preferably in medical devices or pharmacuticals
* Graduate with an ambition to build a career in an innovative medical device company
* Knowledge of NetSuite system
* Knowledge of Data Protection, Cyber Security, and money laundering policies
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs