|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||11 months ago|
Where necessary will aide in effectively setting up customer service operations in market.
The set up will enable all activities of the Customer Service and Despatch teams to meet operational and commercial objectives.
Manages all office tasks procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently, in line with global customer service practices.
To be proactive and direct communication with our customers and providing support for the Country Manager and sales teams.
Other duties include producing monthly reports on how the department is performing and the financial results, fabricating development plans for the team managing territory KPI’s, appraisals and disciplinaries
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Implement customer service procedures, policies and best practice standards in line with global customer service practices.
- Recruit and train the local team using direct sourcing or low cost recruitment channels.
- Develop and implement SLA’s and department KPI’s to manage team performance.
- Overall responsibility to ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently according to business and commercial priorities.
- Manage the order processing/despatch process to ensure that orders are prioritised, processed and despatched within required timescales.
- Ensure feedback and complaints procedures for customers are recorded in line with company policy
- Main point of contact for customer service related matters and escalations.
- Act as intermediary between customers and other areas of the business as required
- Challenge, drive and support, continuous improvement and participate in user assisted testing of key projects as required.
- Plan the workload and activities of the CS team to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Ensure performance and development opportunities of the team are managed. Ensure regular coaching and feedback, 1:1’s and performance reviews
- Carry out daily briefings and regular team meetings for the whole team
- Lead key meetings such as DDS. Monitor the order processing to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays to our customers’ orders to achieve our monthly sales targets.
- Provide training and coaching as required to team leaders.
- Deal with performance issues in line with HR and Rayner policy
- Provide administrative support, direct communication with our customers and field staff, giving updates on orders and delivery’s/returns.
- Preparing complex paperwork for export orders, supporting team leaders as required.
- Support Finance and Sales team in actual sales figures, quarterly reporting and compliance.
- Support Finance ensuring customer invoice payments made on time.
- Maintain accurate records of legal documents sent by County Manager, regarding Customer Support
- Update CRM/ERP and ensure accurate customer master data.
- Applying local Data Protection and Money Laundering policies as per local regulations.
- Perform daily invoicing activities to ensure invoices are produced accurately and sent in a timely manner
Act in line with our company values:
- Ambition – We Play to Win
- Integrity – We Keep our promises
- Openness – We are passionate about new ideas
- Respect – We support each other
Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team
Ability to work under pressure
Strong Organisational Skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and detail
Intermediate and Advanced Excel skills
Strong people skills
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs