Customer Service Manager - Brazil
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Rayner is a leading developer and manufacturer of ophthalmic implants and pharmaceuticals with global headquarters in Worthing, UK. We specialize in the design and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs) and related products, such as OVDs and pharmaceuticals used in cataract and refractive surgery. Since the manufacture of the world’s first IOL by Rayner in 1949, we have continuously pioneered IOL design with a goal of improving vision and restoring sight worldwide. The first ever FDA- approved IOL was a Rayner lens. Today, over 26 million IOLs are implanted around the world every year, and it is globally the most performed elective surgical procedure. Our mission is simple: to deliver excellent visual outcomes for patients and surgeons.
In June 2021 Rayner was acquired by CVC, an international Private Equity business with substantial funds under management. CVC has already shown itself to be an excellent partner to Rayner and has demonstrated its commitment to grow the business internationally. With CVC as our partner, we have the resources to make further investments in ophthalmology.
Since Rayner was founded in 1910, we have established a reputation for innovation and product excellence. Rayner has over 400 employees in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, US, Canada, Malaysia and India. Today, we have offices in New York, Seattle and Memphis in the US.
The role is responsible to lead the Customer Service function in the Americas and ensure it aligns with the overall business objectives of Rayner while delivering best-in-class service to our customers.
You will strategically lead and develop Customer Services processes to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
Lead and motivate teams to deliver best-in-class customer experience
Ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently according to business objectives
Drive continuous improvement initiatives to support customer service quality
Work closely with the business, particularly the Commercial teams, to ensure processes deliver optimal customer satisfaction
Responsible for the customer feedback and complaints process and main point of contact for escalations of Customer Service issues
Successfully lead projects
Review and update practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standard regulations or laws
Manage Customer service staffing, including recruitment, supervision, development and evaluation
* Provide management information
* Plan and maintain departmental budget
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets
* Ability to effectively manage a high-performing team
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Able to work to performance targets
* Able to present information clearly and concisely
* Highly system literate, with the ability to interrogate large volumes of data from a variety of sources
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt approach to different situations and ability to influence cross-functional teams
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude needed to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company
* Understanding of Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Management Systems
* 3 to 5 years leading a Customer Service team
* Experience in leading, coaching and developing teams
* Experience in continuous improvements and change initiatives
* Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
* Able to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Project management
* Initiative and problem-solving skills
* Able to travel as required
* Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field
* Experience in managing multinational teams across countries with additional experience in setting up remote offices in new territories
* Medical device industry experience
* Oracle NetSuite experience strongly preferred
* Experience working closing with 3PLs
* Experience in contracts/tenders
* Driven to exceed targets and proud of it
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs