Trade Marketeer / Handelsvertreter
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||6 months ago|
Headquartered in Berlin, Rayner Surgical GmbH has undergone a transformation with the launch of 11 new products in 4 years and the acquisition of several complementary businesses.
Recently published data suggests that dry eye may be a hidden obstacle to some patients’ satisfaction with their cataract surgery. That’s why Rayner created AEON, a new eye drop family which aims to help patients manage their condition and improve their post-surgical outcomes. AEON lubricating eye drops are the world’s only eye drop approved for be fore and after eye surgery and critical to the patient’s visual outcome.
You will be responsible for managing and developing key accounts across the Germany you will need to be an accomplished strategic account manager experienced working with Pharmacies, Pharmacy Retail Groups and Pharmacy Wholesalers. Your territory will be Germany, but business development in Austria and Switzerland may be a developing task. You should anticipate extensive travel and will ideally be located in Central Germany.
Overview of the Role:
Develop regional networks of pharmacies in the catchment area of select surgery customers of Rayner (“Prescribers”), Create awareness for Aeon
Deliver product listings, revenue and EBITDA targets stated in Country cluster’s annual business plans.
Overall responsibility for securing critical product listings and sales across the the DACH region (initial focus Germany) with:
Select Pharmacies (Township Concept) around Surgical Practices o Pharmaceutical and Optical Wholesalers
Retail Pharmacy Groups o Optical Retail Chains
All with view to capturing and driving repeat prescriptions and on shelf purchases in the community.
Management for AEON product line supply chain, including o Managing and optimising ratio between sold units and samples provided to pharmacies and surgeries to trigger sales growth
Maintenance of a steady warehouse level of product depending on demand in alignment with customer service
- Develop, execute and adjust a sales-focussed business plan that supports the objective of achieving product listings.
- Liaise with peers from IOL sales team to create awareness amongst surgeons
- Implement AEON programmes that drive doctor recommendations building awareness that AEON PROTECT PLUS is the only eye drop indicated for use both before and after cataract surgery.
- Support the UK surgical team to secure hospital formulary inclusions and ensure the business is positioned to secure repeat purchases, improving patient retention.
- Consult, uncover and build dry eye capability of eye care practices to improve patient care, practice profitability and AEON profitability.
- Develop specialist product and disease state knowledge in the OSD therapeutic area and leverage this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical and commercial discussions.
- Collaborate with management, peers and cross functional colleagues to develop and share best practices to drive revenue
- Where requested, provide support to the DACH Sales Director in relation to the management of Rayner’s well-established eyecare portfolio
Competencies for the Role:
- Demonstrates creativity and judgment in delivering innovative approaches and that meet business and customer needs.
- Highly competent with national and regional healthcare system and pharmacy systems, as well as key influencing points
- Sales oriented with drive to achieve objectives supported by accurate forecasting
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen to identify and solve key business issues and utilise key business opportunities.
- Team-oriented style and manner to work collaboratively and effectively in a growing matrix organization.
- Ability and willingness to carry out extensive UK travel.
- High-energy motivated individual able to build productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully implementing plans to achieve Company goals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level ideally with a science background
- Demonstrable experience of securing product listings with Pharmacies, Retail
- Pharmaceutical Groups and Pharmaceutical Wholesalers.
- Ability to demonstrate existing relationships with key stakeholders at the above.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Influencing skills –Senior Buyers in Key Accounts, operate effectively in a matrix organisation.
- Managing complexity – understand industry data, identify opportunities.
- Ophthalmic / Ocular Surface / Dye Eye therapeutic area experience.
- Experience of securing product listings with Optical Wholesalers and Optical Retail Chains.
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs