The purpose of the role is to support and drive a consistent and efficient warehouse operation, with a focus on maintaining quality of inventory control across the warehouse, including site inventory, returns, marketing samples and administrative duties, ensuring productivity of the teams’ day to day operation.
Ensuring business priorities are cascaded to the warehouse team by maintaining effective communication and actively providing feedback across relevant departments.
Supporting the warehouse team leader to action daily priorities, support business objectives and deliver agreed KPIs.
To support workload and resource planning, as well as coordination and delivery of agreed targets.
Motivate team members and assesses performance, drive continuous improvement in people and processes.
Management of warehouse:
* To ensure the ERP system accurately reflects returned stock data.
* Accurate, timely processing / receipting, and Inspection of returned stock in line with company SOP and KPI's
* Maintain a compliant process to both customs and customers in. Supporting our AEO accreditation
* Support our AEO compliance by obtaining relevant export and import documentation such as C88 / SAD documents, ensuring these records are filed as appropriate.
* Processing entries to HMRC for shipments imported and exported from the UK.
* Collate quality of product issues and feedback through appropriate channels
* Maintain and update inventory records including stock check procedures for serialized and lot-controlled products.
* Investigate stock and inventory discrepancies and report information to management by performing random checks and audits.
* Coordinate and prepare marketing samples.
* Warehouse administrative tasks, including reporting and feedback with facilities team where required.
* Point of call for error handling and escalation.
* Support warehouse team leader to drive a successful day-to-day operation, by coordinating agreed objectives to the team.
* Organising and keeping all storage areas safe, secure, clean, and tidy
* Support warehouse projects and system enhancement opportunities.
* Actively contribute to produce high productivity levels from team, and report on agreed KPIs.
* Be involved continuous improvement of processes / methods of operating practices on the site where identified.
* Support colleagues and provide cover for any tasks and responsibilities as needed.
* Continuously encourage development of the warehouse team, including the use of performance plans and reviews.
* Maintain an effective communication structure within the team.
* Conduct daily direction meetings with the team to share clear objectives.
* Support the management of absence and holiday.
* Ensure all health and safety and quality procedures are followed and documented across the site.
* Function as a role model for company values and behaviours
Health & Safety / Quality
- To ensure that the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures are adhered to, up to date employee training records and certifications are maintained to provide a safe and proficient work environment.
- Propose and support improvements to Health and Safety opportunities wherever possible.
- To drive safety procedures and use the protective equipment provided.
- To ensure the Quality Policy and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are understood and always followed.
- To ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is maintained including equipment and facility cleaning.
- To complete all data entries accurately and fully onto relevant records in line with QMS guidelines.
- Promoting best practice and acting in the best interests of the company.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs