Back to job search
Warehouse Operative - IBERIA
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||28 days ago|
Purpose of the Role / Key activities and accountabilities
The Purpose of the role is to contribute to a consistent and efficient Finished Goods operation. Maintaining quality of Picking, Shipping, stock maintenance and contributing to the productivity of the team.
To help drive continuous improvement in people, process, and the cost efficiency of the lens store.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Core and role specific competencies
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Picking, packing, and shipping customer orders seamlessly and promptly within agreed time frames
- Inbounding goods into company ERP system
- Organizing and keeping all storage areas safe, secure, clean, and tidy
- Stock check including all serial numbers
- Ensure goods inwards from Production, external suppliers and inventory transfers between sites are processed and stored appropriately and efficiently
- Scheduling and monitoring delivery/courier services
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes / methods of operating practices on the site
- Ensuring all health and safety and quality procedures are always followed
- Able to work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast-paced picking environment
- Able to perform tasks involving manual handling, within Health and Safety Guidelines
- Demonstrate high level of flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Able to embrace process improvement and contribute to initiatives to drive the business forward
- Able to adapt to changing priorities in a target driven environment
- Experience working in a target driven environment with the ability to work towards achieving objectives against tight deadlines
- PC literate and familiar with both word and spreadsheet packages
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and experience in ISO 9001 environment
- Background working in a manufacturing/ process driven environment
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs