The Advanced Technology Manager (ATM) will play a vital role in the Rayner Iberia organization. This role will be focused on providing an overall product overview as well as clinical support to all key Ophthalmic surgeons and Clinical Groups across the country, guaranteeing valuable training and insights into all of Rayner Premium Technologies and achieving the defined sales budget.
The ATM has a key role in linking Ophthalmic surgeons and Clinical Groups to the Rayner Premium technology portfolio by regularly visiting operating theatres and clinical offices. The ATM will also be responsible for identifying, supporting and closing premium sales opportunities by working closely to the National Sales Manager and the sales team to transform these opportunities into constant revenues.
Reporting into the Rayner Iberia National Sales Manager Team, the ATM is expected to work closely to the National Sales Manager and with the Territory Managers to grow a Rayner’s refractive network and clinical minded client group as well as building and maintaining relationships with key existing stakeholders both within the business and externally.
In addition, the role will cooperate with the Marketing Team to guarantee the successful launch of all new Rayner product technologies in the market.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Guarantee specialist coverage, with daily presence in the operating room of the targeted surgical centers in accordance with the commercial growth plan.
* Relate and manage relationships with Key Accounts in the sector, guiding them towards the successful use of Rayner's Premium technologies
* Organize and conduct training courses on products both at public and / or private ophthalmic centers, and for the sales force
* Support operational sales activities
* Carry out activities related to the development of trials to support the products
* Communicate effectively and positively with surgeons, internal staff, and external staff
- Work collaboratively with managers and colleagues sharing market intelligence
* Deep knowledge of the ophthalmic surgical market, including refractive.
* Excellence in communicating technical benefits of the product
* High energy motivated individual with acknowledged skills in building productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully acting based on plan
* Ability to travel - spending around 60-70% of time into operating room developing knowledge and relation with Rayner Premium technology
* Achieving the annual sales plan
- Previous experience at designing and implementing successful practice development programs and initiatives
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs