|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||3 months ago|
The purpose of this role is to work with all our customers delivering best-in-class within the customer service team. The role involves working with our external and internal customers, processing their orders, handling queries, and ensuring full customer satisfaction. Monitoring the order processing to ensure that there are no unnecessary delays to our customers’ orders to achieve our KPI’s and monthly sales targets. When required Deputise for the Customer Service Manager.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Process all types of local and International orders, returns and credits accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Communicate positively and effectively within the team and with all your stakeholder groups internally and externally. Demonstrate role model behaviours.
- Drive process improvement activity, streamlining processes and document supporting procedures and training colleagues when changes are made.
- Update and maintain SOP when necessary
- Provide management information to CS Manager and wider management team
- Capture and Analysis of feedback and complaints, other analyses as required
- Provide management information
- Oversee and assess customer service staff activities including monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Perform additional duties where needed.
- Provide help to management and keep management updated on team performance.
* Proactive customer focus approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be organised with strong coordination skills
* Strong interpersonal skills essential – Sales teams, Finance, Stores, Operations, Marketing, QA/RA
* Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude needed to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company
* Strong problems solving skills with logical approach
* Able to present information clearly and concisely
* Able to work to performance targets
* Exposure to continuous improvement activities
* Able to work on own initiative, self-starter and as part of a team.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and detail.
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and understanding of MS office
* Proven track record in a customer service role preferably in medical devices
* Graduate with an ambition to build a career in an innovative medical device company.
* Knowledge of ERP system
* Knowledge of Data protection, Cyber security and money laundering policies
* Multilingual – able to communicate verbally and in writing in Italian, French or Spanish.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs