Rayner is a leading developer and manufacturer of ophthalmic implants and pharmaceuticals with global headquarters in Worthing, UK. We specialize in the design and manufacture of intraocular lenses (IOLs) and related products. Since the manufacture of the world’s first IOL by Rayner in 1949, we have continuously pioneered IOL design with a goal of improving vision and restoring sight worldwide. The first ever FDA- approved IOL was a Rayner lens. Today, over 26 million IOLs are implanted around the world every year, and it is globally the most performed elective surgical procedure. Our mission is simple: to deliver excellent visual outcomes for patients and surgeons.
Purpose of the Role:
The core purpose of the role is to increase the opportunity that Rayner has via its novel and innovative patient-reported outcomes (PROs) system, RayPRO. RayPRO is a digital platform, and provided as a free resource for Rayner IOL users, that proactively collects PROs over a three year period following cataract surgery.
RayPRO is critical to validating Rayner’s superior visual outcomes and creating an insight-driven additional service component to Rayner’s IOL, OVD and AEON business. RayPRO also supports the individual surgeons, private clinics and public hospitals around the world to gain rich insight into their PROs, offering them a unique insight which can be used for supporting the success of Rayner customers.
This role will be responsible for the account management of existing key accounts as well as being influential in business development and lead generation of new accounts. Working with an established marketing team around the world this is an opportunity for someone motivated, ambitious and energetic to gain global experience in digital health business development.
This role would be ideal for a graduate, or post-graduate, with an internship or relevant work experience looking to develop and grow within an exciting new role.
* Interacting with key accounts on an international level
* Provision of support to key accounts in data analysis of insights
* Lead generation of new key accounts
* Field visits (UK) to access the usage of the current system and provide feedback for development.
* Management of the external marketing inbox (review and distribute within the team)
* Develop relationships with KOLs and key accounts to contribute towards RayPROs share of voice within both print and podium outlets.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
* Strong communicator
* Able to develop interpersonal relationships.
* Effective time manager
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to multitask.
* Attention to detail.
* Passion for driving success.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree in business/innovation/entrepreneurship/digital health/life science or a related subject.
* Postgraduate business and/or marketing degree is desired.
* Strong, demonstrable experience in self-starting, agile and fast-moving environments.
* Demonstrable experience in understanding complex needs of customers and the ability to take action upon them.
* Experience working within digital health would be desirable, but not essential.
* Experience in sales/marketing would be of desirable, but not essential.
* Track record of working closely with sales teams.
* 1-2 year experience working within a digital and/or health-related account manger role
* Able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Able to communicate value-based offerings effectively in a face-to-face environment.
* Comfortable working within a MS Teams environment
* There would be an expectation to regularly visit UK-based users and so a full driving license would be desirable, but not essential.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs