|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
The Materials Coordinator will provide support for materials planning, purchasing, production planning, and goods in teams to maintain smooth running of the department and continuous flow of consumables.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other
Your key responsibilities will be:
Supporting the materials planning process
- Plan and review material usage using ERP systems and Excel data sets
- Maintain and update planning data
- Coordination of new components or packaging revision updates for controlled changeover whilst limiting obsolete stock
Supporting the purchasing process
- Assist planning of purchase orders and deliveries using ERP systems and Excel data
- Raise and send purchase orders, check order acknowledgements, highlight and resolve discrepancies prior to delivery, verify invoice details are correct.
- Coordinate with suppliers, deliveries, and workloads to meet production schedule.
Supporting production planning process
- Assist with generation and reporting for the production plan
- Monitoring of finished stock and new product launches
- Create Job orders for production using ERP system
- Monitor production output vs production plan
- Monitor and adjust safety stock levels in the ERP system
Supporting materials processing
- Assist with controlling accurate stock counts and system corrections
- Coordinate on-site and off-site storage locations and capacity
- Coordinate any offsite services such as sterilization shipments
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, internal departments and customers
- Adhere to the requirements of Health & Safety law and the Company's requirements as to Health & Safety
To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably required
This is a support role involving planning and purchasing activities.
Previous experience within purchasing, planning or supply chain, would be useful but not essential.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve data sets and processes
- Confident to update and control accurate data
- Highly Organised, Multitasking Ability, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (pivot table, advanced formulas) and understanding of MS office
- Previous experience within purchasing, planning or supply chain would be useful.
- Experience within manufacturing or regulated medical / pharmaceutical industry
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs