Sales & Marketing Administrator
|Job type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
The role holder will be responsible providing high quality and timely administrative as well as operational support to the Sales and Marketing functions supporting the entire DACH region as well as to the Operations Management based in Berlin, including respective services in HR, Finance and Office Management. This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be joining the dynamic subsidiary of a profitable UK firm with ambitious growth potential. The right candidate will have an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact as the business continues to grow.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support with Online and Offline Marketing Campaigns; Support with Social Media content generation
- Translation the Global marketing materials to local language Support with organization exhibition/booth builds for national meetings in DACH
- Support with customer events and educational meetings at customer site
- Management of the stock of printed and electronic marketing materials inhouse and with third party suppliers (e.g. “marketing material warehouse” with Polyprint) and timely distribution of materials to customers and staff
- Organization and management of hotel rooms for sales meetings
- Provision of full administrative service to the Berlin office including the organization of in-house and off-site meetings, attendance at meetings when required
- Filing of marketing documents, commercial contracts and sales field reports
- Calendar management, organizing travel, inter-department communication and other tasks as required
- Involved in Marketing budget preparation and tracking
- Assist with the research and preparation of exhibition and events management
- Contribute to preparation of sales reports
- Courier, mail and other general administrative tasks as the business requires
- Reports to General Manager DACH and dotted line to Marketing Manager DACH
- Finance, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Research and Supply Chain teams
- Healthcare institutions
- Third party warehouse and logistics functions
- Strong, demonstrable experience as Administrator/Office Manager
- Experience providing administrative support to a dynamic team
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Experience in sales/marketing administration would be of benefit, but not essential
- Social Campaign experience
- Advanced Texting and Writing skills
- Territory Manager WA/NT/SA
Job location: Western Australia
We are looking for a talented professional to j...
- Sales Excellence Training Support Manager
Job location: Drogheda
This new role will be working within the establ...
- Business Manager Tamilnadu
Job location: India
1 The purpose of this role is to promote Rayner...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs