We are looking for a talented professional to join our growing business and support the Rayner portfolio in Western Australia/ Northern territory and South Australia.
The successful candidate will:
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Plans and manages sales territory.
- Develop, maintain and grow surgical Intra ocular lens business, RayOne Trifocal, RayOne Hydrophobic and RayOne EMV in order to achieve sales target.
- Promote, drive uptake and awareness of Rayner product opportunities in Cataract with the internal and external stakeholders – ophthalmologists, optometrists, key accounts, current and potential customers, Rayner Regional sales and management.
- Establish RayPRO in Australia as a key differentiator of Rayner Products and as a source for clinical data and surgeon audit tool.
- Create, maintain and optimize relationships and manage business with existing key customers.
- Organize and co-ordinate local educational meetings.
- Prepare and present sales proposals.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of Ophthalmic industry product information. Provide competitive intelligence and market trends as come to hand.
- Maintenance of Quality management system, comply with relevant SOPs and training as required with a professional and ethical approach to sales.
- Any other duties or projects as requested by manager commensurate with the level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
Ambition: We play to win.
Focus: We put patients first.
Integrity: We keep our promises.
Openness: We are passionate about new ideas.
Respect: We support each other.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Strategically promote and sell Rayner products to meet our customers’ needs and Rayner sales budgets
* Manage your territory and become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise in the hospital/ day surgery/ clinic setting
* Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your Manager and Marketing department
* Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximize the use and application of Rayner ophthalmic products
* Liaise with internal stakeholders, Eye Science clinical team, Marketing, customer service and management to the benefit of company business, profitability, and market share growth
* Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
* Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products and customer consignment accounts within company guidelines
- Interact with sales team members to provide solution based best practice
* Expertise in the following areas: Surgical, glaucoma and cataract surgery preferred.
* Ability to thrive in a surgical environment.
* Professional manner, proficiency, attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills.
* Capable of regularly interacting with surgeon and clinical investigators/customers and easily establishing meaningful business/client relationships.
* Ability and experience to travel up to 50%
* Valid driver’s license and passport.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skill
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* B.A. or B.S. is required.
* (5) years medical device experience, preferably in ophthalmic sales.
* Experience and exposure to sales negotiation and business development practices including territory planning, customer management and lead generation and conversion
* A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry (preferred but not required)
* Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets (preferred but not required)
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs