SHIFT PATTERN: 4x4
The Purpose of the role is to contribute to a consistent and efficient warehouse operation. Maintaining quality of Picking, Shipping, inventory management and contributing to the productivity and objectives of the warehouse functions.
Deliver the volume requirements of assigned functions timeously and efficiently whilst ensuring business requirements are met, to help drive continuous improvement of the team and warehouse operations.
* Picking high volume serialised and lot inventory for customer orders across multiple SKUs.
* Packing, Palletising, and shipping customer orders seamlessly and promptly within agreed time frames.
* Organising and keeping all storage areas safe, secure, clean, and tidy.
* Perform routine stock check of serialised and lot numbers.
* Maintenance and processing of inventory across functions, including, Quarantined stock, finished goods, raw materials, and non-inventory items.
* Scheduling and monitoring delivery/courier services.
* Breaking down inbound shipments; either loose cartons or palletised according to procedure.
* Loading/unloading palletised and loose cartons to/from courier vans and lorries.
* Contribute towards the improvement of processes / methods of operating practices on the site.
* Ensure all health and safety and quality procedures are followed.
* Support colleagues and provide cover for any tasks and responsibilities as needed.
1. Attention to detail and accuracy.
2. Able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
3. Perform tasks involving manual handling, within Health and Safety Guidelines
4. Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work on own initiative.
5. Can-do approach to process and system improvement, contributing to initiatives to drive the business forward.
6. Adapt to changing priorities in a target driven environment.
7. Working at heights within Health and Safety Guidelines, supported by PPE, safety, and manual handling equipment.
8. Team spirit
* Experience working in a high volume, target driven environment with the ability to work towards achieving objectives against tight deadlines.
* PC literate and comfortable performing processes using technology and barcode scanning.
* Experience working in an inventory-controlled environment, with a focus on inventory or product traceability.
* Background working in a manufacturing/ warehouse / process driven environment.
* Experience of using ERP or WMS systems.
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs